Banoffee Pie with a healthy twist! It's sugar free, dairy free, gluten free.. and delicious.
For the base and filling…
- 1 cup of pecan nuts
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 1 large banana
Chocolate mousse for the topping …
- 2 avocado's
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of dates
- 2/3 tablespoons of raw cocoa powder
- ½ tin of coconut milk unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons of apple puree or juice
- 2 teaspoons of happiness!
Here's how ...Whiz the pecan nuts in a food processor to a fine crumb. Mix them with the melted coconut butter and press firmly into the base of a ceramic dish. Slice the bananas over the top. To make the chocolate mousse, whiz all the ingredients on the list above together in a food processor. Pour the chocolate mousse over the top of the bananas... and enjoy!
The Weiss Method team hopes that you enjoy this sugar-free treat!